- The US Department of the Interior, Bureau of Indian Affairs, issued a final approval for the lease
in January 2007 for the construction and operation of the Cortina facility.
- Based on the Cortina projectís capacity, Earthworks obtains an immediate asset of approximately
8-10 million tons of capacity with disposal rates growing year over year. Shareholder value will increase based on this project alone.
Earthworks Revenue Streams
- Approval of future project opportunities
- Partnership deal revenues
- Project waste contracts
- Consulting and planning to third parties
Project Partnerships & Technology
- Reselling of post consumer material
- Sub-lease revenue from park tenants
- Development and licensing of proprietary processes
- Accretive acquisitions
The locating, development and approval of future integrated waste technology parks requires a process
model that Earthworks has spent 10 years perfecting. As the development time for future projects is
shortened, our ability to manage incoming resources improves and allows us to enhance both
profitability for our stakeholders and sustainability for the projects.
Online webzine serving the waste management industry.
Earthworks' Public Filings
|PDF files require Adobe Acrobat Reader to be installed on your computer. If you do not have currently have Adobe Acrobat Reader, visit the Adobe Acrobat website to download the reader for free.|